Community Calendar is a free public service of 90.1 FM Moody Radio Chicago, intended to assist Christian ministries and not for profit organizations in promoting their events to the communities we serve.
- Events should be ministry focused.
- Be free or have a low admission cost.
- Require a minimum submission of 30 days in advance of the event or registration deadline.
- 90.1 FM Moody Radio reserves the right to edit and approve content.
- Please check that the event is not already posted to the community calendar.
- When entering an event for an organization that has multiple dates/city venues for the same event, please include church or city in the event name line. (Example: FamilyLife The Marriage You've Always Wanted with Dr. Gary Chapman - Chicago).
- Please be as thorough as possible.
- Please refrain from entering duplicate information in the event schedule or additional information.
If you are interested in having your event announced on the radio and have a budget for underwriting we would encourage you to contact a Moody Radio Representative at (312)329-8065 or via e-mail at George.Brown@Moody.edu.