Moody Bible Institute - Stewardship| Planned Giving
Moody Bible Institute - Build a Lasting Legacy - Free Estate Planning Webinar Courtesy of the Moody Bible Institute of Chicago.
Are you seeking to be better informed about the estate planning process? With proper planning of your estate, you can care for your loved ones and support the Lord’s work beyond your lifetime. Moody has prepared this practical webinar to assist you as you create an estate plan for the first time or if you simply want to consider updates to your existing plan. You will also learn about other practical ways you can plan for your future and provide for yourself, your family, and the ministries you care about. Join us at our free webinar and get the tools you need to further develop your estate plan.
• Learn the best strategies to care for your loved ones and support the charities you enjoy.
• Conserve as much of your estate as possible by reducing costs and taxes.
• Create a lasting legacy and benefit the Kingdom of God.
• Hear from professional estate planning attorney, Mary Kruit McWilliams, Partner at Burke, Warren, MacKay & Serritella, P.C. of Chicago, IL.
• The presentation will also include a live remote Q&A session, where you can ask your specific questions of all presenters including the estate planning attorney and the Moody Planned Giving and Investments Management professionals.
Space is limited at these free events, and advance registration is required. Register today at https://moody.regfox.com/build-a-lasting-legacy-fall-2021.