Each day, do 1 intentional act to show God's love. During this season of love, let's spread the love of Christ throughout our communities, making loving others a habit. As you perform each act, pray for the person who is on the receiving end.
1. Leave cookies for your postal worker, either at home or at your office.
2. Buy coffee or tea for someone at your favorite spot.
3. Pay for the person behind you in the drive-through.
4. Hide a few bills in the toy section of dollar store.
5. Take treats and/or supplies to the animal shelter.
6. Bring goodies to your work, church group, child's teachers, etc.
7. Go through your books, toys and/or board games, and intentionally give to someone who would enjoy them.
8. Take treats to your local fire and/or police station.
9. Leave flowers on a neighbor's doorstep. Extra challenge: Knock and say hello to deliver them!
10. Send – and pay for—dessert to a random table in a restaurant.
11. Write and mail a handwritten card to a loved one.
12. Donate diapers to your local food pantry.
13. Leave popcorn or candy at a DVD rental machine.
14. Simply smile at everyone you see today.
To get your printable 14 Days checklist for putting on your fridge or notecards to have as daily reminders, just click the button below.