This site uses cookies to provide you with more responsive and personalized service and to collect certain information about your use of the site.  You can change your cookie settings through your browser.  If you continue without changing your settings, you agree to our use of cookies.  See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Support Disaster Relief Efforts

Mornings with Tom and Tabi

Program Menu

 

May 04, 2022

1: Is Celebrating Mother's Day Optional?

Madelene Miller joins Mornings with Tom and Tabi to talk about Mother's Day. She covers the amount of money the holiday generates every year and that 84% of the country celebrates this day. It was this particular statistic that made Madelene contemplate this question: 'What about the other 16%?'

Listen

2: MOMentum Network - Cara Hicks

MOMentum Network is building the relational, and now residential village, to provide a path forward for young women in school facing unplanned pregnancies, and single moms to help them provide a better life for their families by completing their degrees. Cara Hicks, reminds us they do more than just help women through college. Plus, in the wake of a potential overturn of Roe v. Wade, Cara looks at what the church can do to be prepared. CLICK HERE for more information on MOMentum Network

Listen

Stay Connected

Mornings with Tom and Tabi

Mornings with Tom and Tabi helps start your day with spiritual encouragement, fresh conversation on current topics, and Christ-centered music. Join Tom McElligott and Tabi Upton for traffic updates, weather, community events, interviews, and features, as well as opportunities to join the conversation!