This site uses cookies to provide you with more responsive and personalized service and to collect certain information about your use of the site.  You can change your cookie settings through your browser.  If you continue without changing your settings, you agree to our use of cookies.  See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Air Time Monday-Friday 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
Call In 800-525-7000

June 08, 2018

Revisit Your 2018 Resolutions

If you’re like 92 percent of Americans, you’ve given up on your New Year’s resolutions, or soon will. What do the remaining 8 percent know about sticking to their resolutions long enough to make their goals permanent? Hosts Rob West and Steve Moore of the program MoneyWise Live, share practical and Biblical encouragement for keeping the two most common resolutions, losing weight and getting out of debt. 

Listen

Stay Connected

Profile

Rob West

Rob West serves as the President of Kingdom Advisors, an international community of financial professionals who deliver biblically wise financial advice. A 20-year veteran of live radio, Rob previously hosted a financial radio program with his father on Fort Lauderdale’s WAFG. After several years as a MoneyWise guest host, Rob took over for Howard Dayton in 2017. Rob and his wife, Julie, live in Marietta, Georgia, with their four children.

Profile

Steve Moore

Steve Moore enjoyed a brief career in the music industry before trading in his drum sticks for a microphone. He worked in commercial and public radio, then joined Larry Burkett at Christian Financial Concepts, helping to grow the radio network to more than 1,200 stations. He started MoneyWise with Howard Dayton in 2011. Steve and his wife, Marcia, live in Gainesville, GA and have two grown children.

MoneyWise Live

Fresh, relevant, and fun, MoneyWise Live is a daily radio program to help listeners manage their finances in a way that pleases God. Join Rob West and Steve Moore for listener interaction, expert guests, and sound advice.