If you plan to enter Moody Radio’s Up for Debate Book Giveaway contest, in addition to our general contest rules, please keep these specific rules in mind:
Only entries submitted through the Moody Radio “Up for Debate Giveaway” contest online entry form will be accepted, which can be accessed through http://www.moodyradio.org.
No purchase or donation is necessary to enter. One entry per person.
Deadline for the receipt of a fully completed entry is 12:00pm (CT) on Tuesday, November 28, 2017
(12) winners will be drawn at random on Wednesday, November 29, 2017 from all eligible entries submitted prior to the deadline in accordance with these rules.
(3) copies of "This Crowded Night" by Elrena Evans, valued at $15.89.
(3) copies of "Girl Defined" by Kristen Clark, valued at $14.99.
(3) copies of "Relationships" by Luke and Trisha Gilkerson, valued at $16.95.
(3) copies of "Nine Thoughts That Can Change Your Marriage" by Sheila Wray Gregoire, valued at $14.99.
Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
Moody Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry as well as any invalid entry not completed or submitted in accordance with promotion rules, all in its sole discretion.
Each winner agrees to permit Moody Radio to use their biographical information (in addition to the winner's names, photographs or likenesses, and information from their entry nomination) for promotional and ministry purposes.
Copies of the general contest rules and the "Up For Debate Book Giveaway" contest rules are available at the Moody Radio corporate headquarters at 820 North LaSalle Blvd. Chicago, IL 60610.